Link Aadhaar Card To Gas Connection | Link Aadhaar Card To Gas LPG
Link your Aadhaar card Number to you Gas connection to Avail subsidy. You need to link your Aadhaar Number to Gas connection and Bank Account also . The process of Linking Aadhaar Number to Gas connection is explained below . Go through it and link your Aadhaar Number to LPG Gas Connection .
Aadhaar Card :
- Aadhaar Number is of 12 digits Will be given by Indian Government .
- Aadhaar card can also be used as an Proof of Identity within India
- All Indians should enroll for Aadhaar number .
- Everybody Can enroll it for free .
- Aadhaar number will come with Validity period of Life time .
Link Aadhaar To LPG Gas Connection :
Government of India has decided to supply LPG Gas cylinders at non-Subsidized price while the subsidy amount will be directly deposited into consumers account. Consumption of LPG gas is increasing rapidly in India . Along with the usage of Gas Cylinders Illegal business over susidised gas cylinders is also increasing. In order to put a check to the illegal business of LPG gas government of India introduced a scheme called ” DBTL ( Direct Benfit transfer for LPG Consumer )”
To be a beneficiary of DBTL , to get LPG cylinder subsidy consumer has posses a bank and must have his/her Aadhaar number with him . He/she has to give their Aadhaar number to their gas agency and also they need to link their bank with their Aadhaar Number. One can get his/her subsidy amount to their Aadhaar linked bank account .
To link Aadhaar number with LPG gas you need to follow below steps :
* Submit One Xerox / Photocopy of your Aadhaar Card to your LPG Gas Agency
* Fill and submit application form available at Gas Company