Link Aadhaar Card To Gas Connection | Link Aadhaar Card To Gas LPG
Link your Aadhaar card Number to Gas connection you get subsidy. You have to link Aadhaar to Gas connection and Bank also . The process of Linking Aadhaar Number to Gas connection is explained below . Go through it and link your Aadhaar Number to LPG Gas Connection .
Aadhaar Card :
- Aadhaar is a 12 digit Number which is being given by UIDAI on behlf of Indian Government .
- Aadhaar card can be used as an Identity Proof all over India
- Every Indian can enroll for Aadhaar Card irrespective of the Age .
- Enrollment of Aadhaar is totally free .
- So far there is no renewal period for Aadhaar card which indicates it can be used for the total life .
Link Aadhaar To LPG Gas Connection :
Government of India has decided to supply LPG Gas cylinders at non-Subsidized price while the subsidy amount will be directly deposited into consumers account. Day to day consumption of LPG gas is increasing rapidly . Along with the usage of Gas Cylinders Illegal business over susidised gas cylinders is also increasing. In order to put a check to the illegal business of LPG gas government of India introduced a scheme called ” DBTL ( Direct Benfit transfer for LPG Consumer )”
To be a beneficiary of DBTL , to get LPG cylinder subsidy consumer has posses a bank and must have his/her Aadhaar number with him . He/she has to give their Aadhaar number to their gas agency and also they need to link their bank with their Aadhaar Number. One can get his/her subsidy when they have Aadhaar linked bank account .
In order to link your Aadhaar number with your LPG gas you need to follow below steps :
* Submit One Xerox / Photocopy of your Aadhaar Card to your LPG Gas Agency
* Submit One form containing your Particulars as a LPG Consumer