AADHAAR CARD DOWNLOAD | AADHAAR CARD DOWNLOAD
Aadhaar Card Download :
Download Aadhaar card online Now . Aadhaar card download option is now enabled by UIDAI . Eaadhaar card can be downloaded online from Aadhaar official website uidai.gov.in . Aadhaar card download procedure is explained below . Go through it and download your Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar Card :
- Aadhaar is a 12 digit Number which is being given by UIDAI on behlf of Indian Government .
- Aadhaar card can be used as an Identity Proof all over India
- Every Indian can enroll for Aadhaar Card irrespective of the Age .
- Enrollment of Aadhaar is free .
- So far there no renewal period for Aadhaar card which indicates it can be used for the total life .
Aadhaar Card Download Steps :
There are few steps in Downloading Aadhaar card Online . Follow below steps to download your Aadhaar Card .
Go to eaadhaar portal of UIDAI . Click On below link to go to eaadhaar portal.
Step 2 :
In this step you need to enter your details which are in your Aadhaar enrollment receipt . The details are
- Aadhaar enrollment number which is of 14 digits printed at top of the left side in enrollment slip
- Aadhaar enrollment date printed at top of the right side in your slip in dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss format .
- Resident name field will be there. Resident name means candidate name .
- You will be asked for your pincode. Enter your Pincode .
- Enter the security code for security reason
Submit after entering required fields
Step 3 :
If details which are given by you are correct then you will redirected to Mobile confirmation . In this phase your mobile number will be displayed . Then you will be asked to confirm your mobile number. If that is not your own number then you enter your mobile number of your own .
One message will come to the given number containing 6 Digit number . That is called as OTP(One Time Password ) . You need to enter that 6 digit number to get confirmed .
In this step you will see the option to Download your Aadhaar Card . Click On Download Eaadhaar Card . You will get one Pdf file . Download that file .
Step 5 :
Now open the PDF file you have downloaded . While opening the file you will be asked for Password . That password is Your Pincode . Enter that pincode and you will see Aadhaar card.
Step 6 :
If any details in your Aadhaar card are wrong then click here to Change them Online .