AADHAAR CARD STATUS | CHECK YOUR AADHAAR CARD STATUS
Aadhaar Card Status :
Aadhaar card status can be tracked online . Aadhaar card status can be checked with help of Aadhaar enrollment receipt . If you did not get your Aadhaar card check your Aadhaar card status. Process of checking Aadhaar card Status is explained below . Go through it and check your Aadhaar status .
Aadhaar Card :
- Aadhaar Number is of 12 digits Will be given by Indian Government .
- Aadhaar card can also be used as an Proof of Identity within India
- All Indians should enroll for Aadhaar number .
- Everybody Can enroll it for free .
- Aadhaar number will come with Validity period of Life time .
Aadhaar Card Status Checking Steps :
Is your Aadhaar card is not yet delivered ?
Do you have your Enrollment receipt of Aadhaar Card with you now ??
Then we will guide you to check your Aadhaar Card status . Go through below steps to check your Aadhaar Status .
Please go to Resident page of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India ) By clicking the below link.
Step 2 :
The page look like this
Enter the required (* marked ) fields in the form they are
- You have to enter your Aadhaar enrollment number which is available in Aadhaar receipt . Aadhaar enrollment number will consist of 14 Digits .
- You need to date of your enrollment . See enrollment receipt that looks like dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss format .
- Enter Security Captcha in the form for Spam detection and click on Check Status .
Step 3 :
You may get any of the following responses if you are provided the correct details
* Congratulations ! Your Aadhaar card is generated .
* Aadhaar card details are not Available at present
3. Due to technical problems your Aadhaar Card is could not be processed. We are say sorry for your Inconvenience please re-enroll at nearest Enrollment center
Step 4 :
- If you get message saying that ” Your Aadhaar Card is Generated ” then you can download it online .Click here to Download now.
- If you get message saying ” Your Aadhaar is under generation” wait for some days and try checking your Aadhaar status.
- If you get message saying ” Please re-enroll” . Enroll again . Enrollment is always free